- U14 Meaning
Under 14 years of age
- Miscellaneous - Community
- Share this page
- Most popular questions about U14 meaning
- What does U14 acronym stand for ? U14 stands for "Under 14 years of age".
- What is the meaning of U14 abbreviation in Sport, Tennis, Tournament terminology ? The meaning of U14 abbreviation is "Under 14 years of age" in Sport, Tennis, Tournament terminology.
- What is U14 abbreviation in Miscellaneous - Community category ? U14 abbreviation is "Under 14 years of age" in Miscellaneous - Community category.
- What does U14 meaning for Sport, Tennis, Tournament ? U14 abbreviation means "Under 14 years of age" for Sport, Tennis, Tournament.
- What is U14 acronym for Miscellaneous - Community category ? U14 acronym is "Under 14 years of age" for Miscellaneous - Community category.
- What is shorthand of Under 14 years of age ? The shorthand of "Under 14 years of age" is U14.
- What is the definition of U14 meaning ? Definitions of U14 acronym is "Under 14 years of age".
- What Does U14 Meaning in Astrology
- U14 (letter U) You are enthusiastic and idealistic when in love. When not in love, you are in love with love, always looking for someone to adore. You see romance as a challenge. You are a roamer and need adventure, excitement, and freedom. You deal in potential relationships. You enjoy giving gifts and enjoy seeing your mate looking good. Your sex drive is strong and you desire instant ratification. You are willing to put your partner's pleasures above your own.
- U14 (letter 1) Number one represents the beginning, or rather the beginning of the initiation and the impulse to live and to savour life; it is the number from which an idea takes origin, a life is born. It also represents independence, strength, energy and individualism. There is great ambition which unites with a profound ideal that leads to reach significant positions.
- U14 (letter 4) The 4 is without a doubt masculine, reflecting strength and stability. His chief characteristics are dependability, productivity, punctuality and obedience. He is trustworthy, patient, conventional and a traditionalist. He is a bit boring and not much of a social person, preferring to toil in quiet obscurity. He works steadily and can be very persistent. He finds great satisfaction in his accomplishments and favors results over financial reward or public recognition. He is humble, dresses conservatively and blends in with his surroundings.
For every single one of definitions and meanings of acronyms in each terminology, Acronym24.com is exact choice. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, acronym, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Copyright © 2014-2015 Acronym24, All rights reserved.